On Beas Kund trek, you will see amazing views of lush green meadows, glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks.
Distance & Driving Time from Delhi: 560 km, 12-15 hours
Shivaling Altitude: 3700 meters (13 500 feet)
Temp: 0°C – 18°C
Hike: Difficulty level is Easy to Moderate.
Trek Distance & Duration: 28 km, 3 Days
Beas Kund Itinerary:
Day 1: Trek from Solang Valley to Bakar Thach via Dhundi (11 Km, 6Hrs).
Day 2: Trek from Bakar Thach to Beas Kund & return to Bakar Thach (6 km, 4-5 Hrs).
Day 3: Bakar Thach to Solang Valley (11km, 5-6 Hrs).
– Accommodation: 2 Nights & 3 Days stay in neat & clean Tents.
– Transportation (Manali to Solang & return).
– Healthy & Nutritious food during Trek (Day – 1 Lunch to Day– 3 Breakfast).
– All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
– Camping & Trekking Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Crampons, Gaiters for comfortably walk on snow (If Required).
– Services of Certified & Expert Trek leader, Porter, Mule & Supporting Staff.
– First Aid Kit.
– Pictures & Video of Trek.
– Booking Amount & taxes are not refundable in any case.
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of Booking Amount & Confirmation E-mail from HRI.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
– Consumption of Alcohol or any banned substance is prohibited during the trek/trip.
– Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRI’s is on request.
– Check-In Timings: 2 pm and Check Out Timings: 10 am (for accommodations).
– If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
– The Applicable Tariff, Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– 5% GST as per Government Notification.
– HRI not responsible for any kind of accident or injury to anyone so please trek carefully and under the guidance.
– In the case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective Hotels/Guest House/Home Stay for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Chandigarh only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause.
Package ID: HRI-A115.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid trek during the nights, bad weather conditions.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit, 1-day dry ration during the trip.
7) HRI is not responsible for any accident, damage or anything like that is a person’s own responsibility.
8) The Trip takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
Why Travel with Us
– A team of Experienced and Certified Mountaineers.
– Nutritious & Hygienic Food.
– Organizing fixed departure treks & Road-trips in Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Ladakh & Spiti.
– Believe in Safety First.
– Well Maintained sleeping bags, tents, and other equipment.
– Local Knowledge of Himalayan Treks & Routes.
Manali is the last place where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
All major Mobile Networks works until Solang. Please inform anxious family members in advance about poor connectivity during the Trip.