The peak is the highest peak of outside Himalayan Range. At the top of the Churdhar peak, a giant statue of Lord Shiva amazes as well as takes you back to the tales of the great Indian epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana.
Churdhar is one such awesome destination where you can quench your thirst of experiencing nature at one of its best faces.
The peak is the highest peak of outside Himalayan range. At the top of the Churdhar peak, a giant statue of Lord Shiva amazes as well as takes you back to the tales of the great Indian epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana.
Trekking to a peak at 3647 meters above sea level through a tough trek, passing through the changing scenes of the diverse nature, and observing the culture, when you place your feet on the peak point, you feel satisfied and overwhelmed with earth’s spectacular beauty.
Churdhar is a holy place related with Lord Shirgul Maharaj, a deity widely worshiped in the region.
The whole area of 56.16 km² comes under the sanctuary, which makes it one of the most peaceful places on earth.
During a trek, you don’t feel tired as the striking views, thick forest and much more keeps your energy level high.
If you are lucky, then a musk deer or a Monal might make a sight. Here are some of the most tempting glimpse of the valley and the peak.
Distance & Driving Time From Delhi: 360 km I 8-10 Hours
6 AM – Post Early Breakfast, Downhill Trek followed by the same route which we climbed on the day -2.
12 NOON – After Lunch Proceed back to Delhi.
Things to Carry
1. The Wind and Waterproof Jacket or Windcheater.
2. Pullover/ Sweatshirt-2.
3. Warmers/ Thermal-1.
4. Woolen Cap, Neck-Warmer, Gloves, and Woolen Socks-2, Cotton Socks-4.
5. Poncho/ Rain Suit (Must for Monsoon).
6. A good pair of Hiking Shoes (waterproof during monsoon & Snow Season).
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines.
9. Water bottle – 2.
10. Head Lamp or Torch/ Flashlight with the fresh pair of Batteries.
11. Solar Charger/ Power Bank to charge Mobile and Digi Camera.
12. Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
13. Sun Cap/ Hat, Light Towel.
14. Sunglasses (Dark for Winters).
15. Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
16. Camera with charged Batteries (to capture memories).
Note: If you are buying new shoes for Trek, please remember to use them for at least 7 days before you commence your journey.
Per Person Cost:
INR 2999 Ex-Nohradhar.
INR 3999 Ex-Chandigarh (ISBT 43).
INR 4999 Ex-New Delhi (ISBT-Kashmere Gate).
-Special discount available for groups.
– Transportation (Delhi to Nohradhar to Delhi).
– Accommodation during Itinerary on the shared basis in the Hotel/ Camping Tents/ Guest House.
– All meals are veg.
– Services of Certified Mountain Guide Assistance, Necessary Permits,
First Aid Kit.
– Complimentary Bonfire & Light Music (Depends on Weather Conditions).
– Camping and Necessary Forest Permits.
– Any En-route Meals (Day-1 Breakfast & Lunch and Day-4 Dinner) not included.
– Any services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
– Any Mules, Porters hired to carry Personal Baggage/ Luggage, Insurance (Personal. Medical, Accidental).
– Emergency Evacuation Charges, Govt. Taxes not Included.
– Beverages like Bottled Water, Soda, Cold Drink, Liquor etc.
– Within 7 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 7 Days to 15 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Once Booked 30% of the Total Amount. (and taxes are not refunded in any case).
Package ID: HRI-A103
(Minimum 7 persons required to operate a trek)
General Term and Conditions:
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
4) Avoid trekking during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
7) The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
1) No. of Trek Leaders / Guide accompanying the group?
One trek leader & support staff always accompany 10 to 15 trekkers.
2) How trek leaders manage emergency situations. Do we have stretchers, oxygen cylinder at all times?
Our all trek leaders qualified “Advance Mountaineering Course” from (NIM, HIM, & ABVIMAS) & trek leaders are certified in “Wilderness first-aid” and are aware of high attitude problems, and trek leader always carry whole first-aid kit and necessary medicines with our backpack.
3) Who will lead and who all will go along with us?
Always trek leads by experienced & professional Trek leader who completes Basic and ‘Advance Mountaineering Course’ and certified in the first-aid course and along with one local guide and supporting staff.
4) If I am the only girl in the trek, so is it safe?
Yes, our first priority is to provide the safest environment for all trekkers and the girls’ safety is of foremost importance for us. We always create a friendly environment between trekker. And another supporting staff is carefully chosen for your trips. But we would also advise you to take care of your own personal belongings.
5) I can’t carry my bag can anyone carry it for me?
Yes, But you should intimate in advance so that we will arrange the porter or mule accordingly.
6) What type of food is served during a trek?
We always serve vegetarian food during our trips but someone wants Non-Veg. He/She has to pay them separately.
7) How to get safe drinking water on the trek?
Himalayan water is naturally clean but you should carry your own water bottle during treks.
8) Should I bring my personal medicines with me?
Yes, it is always advisable.
9) What are the risks involved?
You would need to be careful on slippery sections on the trail especially if it’s raining.
ATM Point and Mobile connectivity
Nohradhar is the last place where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money before starting the trek but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
Airtel. BSNL, Vodafone and Idea networks work till Nohradhar. Please inform anxious family members about poor connectivity during the trek.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.