Chopta-Tungnath-Chandrashila Summit Trek is an easy and short trek suitable for all with basic fitness.
Deoria Tal is situated at an elevation of 2,400 mts above sea level. The reflection of Himalayan range on the pristine waters of this lake is a view that will be etched in your minds forever.
Chandrashila is perched at an elevation of 4,000 mts above sea level offering splendid views of the majestic Himalayan peaks including Kedar Dome, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Trishul Massif, Mt. Nanda Ghunti, Kamet, Gangotri Mountain Ranges & more.
Note: Trekker must carry energy bars, juices and two liters of water from Chopta and refill the water bottle again at Tungnath Temple because there’s no water source at the summit.
1. The Wind and Waterproof Jacket or Windcheater-1.
2. Pullover/ Sweatshirt-2, Collared Full Sleeve T-Shirt Lightweight)-2, Normal T-Shirt-2.
3. Warmer/ Thermal-1.
4. Woolen Cap-1, Neck-Warmer-1, Gloves-1, Cotton Socks-4, Woolen Socks-2.
5. Poncho (Mandatory during Monsoon & Winters).
6. Good Pair of Hiking Shoes & Floaters/ Sleepers.
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines, Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
and most important the Adventure Spirit.
Note: If you are buying new shoes for Trek, please remember to use them for at least 7 days before you commence your journey.
INR 10,499 Ex-New Delhi (ISBT-Kashmere Gate).
INR Ex-Chandigarh (ISBT-43).
INR Ex-Haridwar/ Rishikesh.
– Land Transfer through Tempo Traveler/ Taxi/ Bus.
– Tent/Guest House Stay on Double/ Triple Shared basis as per Itinerary.
– 4 Breakfast, 3 Packed Lunch during Trek, and 4 Dinner during stay (All Meals are Veg).
– Services of Certified Trek Leader, Support Staff, First Aid Kit, Trekking & Forest, Entry and Camping Permits/ Fees.
– Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bags, and Mats).
– Local Culture Experience and Interaction.
Note: It is advised that you keep a buffer day because the weather is unpredictable in the mountains.
– Any En-route Meals, Refreshment, Snacks, Beverages (During Land Transfer and other).
– Any services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
– Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance (Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable Insurance on their own).
– Any Emergency Evacuation Charges, Costs, and Expenses for Medical Treatment.
– Hire charges for Mules/ Porters/ Equipment if hired by trekkers for personal ride or extra personal luggage
– Charges for Hot Water, Any expense of Personal Nature or any Gifts, Tips, Offerings.
– Charges/Fees to carry Camera/Video Equipment.- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary, Mineral Water, Soda, other beverages or drinks.
– Charges for any Sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Within 7 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 12 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Once Booked 30% of the Total Amount. (and taxes are not refunded in any case).
Departure Dates: On Request.
(Minimum 7 persons required to operate this trek.
Package ID: HRI -A106.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
4) Avoid trekking during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
7) The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
1) No. of Trek Leaders / Guide accompanying the group?
One trek leader & support staff always accompany 10 to 15 trekkers.
2) How Trek leaders manage emergency situations. Do we have stretchers, oxygen cylinder at all times?
Our all trek leaders qualified & certified, and are aware of high attitude problems, and trek leader always carries a first-aid kit and necessary medicines with our backpack.
3) Who will lead and who all will go along with us?
Always Trek leads by professional, experienced Trek leader who’s certified in the first-aid course and along with one local guide and supporting staff.
4) If I am the only girl in the trek, so is it safe?
Yes, our first priority is to provide the safest environment for all trekkers and the girls’ safety is of foremost importance for us But we would also advise you to take care of your own personal belongings.
5) I can’t carry my bag can anyone carry it for me?
Yes, But you should intimate in advance so that we will arrange the porter or mule accordingly.
6) What type of food is served during a trek?
We always serve vegetarian food during our trips but someone wants Non-Veg. He/She has to pay them separately.
7) How to get safe drinking water on the trek?
Himalayan water is naturally clean but you should carry your own water bottle.
8) Should I bring my personal medicines with me?
Yes, it is always advisable.
9) What are the risks involved?
You would need to be careful on slippery sections on the trail especially if it’s raining.
Ukhimath 13 km before Sari will be the last point where you will find an ATM.
The mobile network is available for Airtel, Vodafone and BSNL numbers at Sari. At Deoriatal you may get a weak signal for BSNL and Airtel. Finish all your important calls at the towns on the way to Sari.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.