Kinner-Kailash trek is one of the toughest pilgrimages in India and best meant for spiritual & adventure passionate.
The Kinner-Kailash trek will take you to the heart of one of the most mythical abodes of Lord Shiva, which is a 79-foot vertical rock in the Kinner-Kailash mountain range. On a clear day, one can see the Shivling which changes colour during the course of the day.
This Rock face is in between the 20,000 ft Kinner Kailash ranges of Mt. Kailash (19,850 ft) & Mt. Jorkanden (21,237 ft).
Facts About Kinner-Kailash trek
Distance & Driving Time from Shimla: 325 km, 10-12 hours
Shivaling Altitude: 4810 meters
Temp: 5°C – 20°C
Hike: Difficulty level of Kinner-Kailash trek is Moderate to Difficult.
Kinner-Kailash trek Distance & Duration: 35 km, 6 Days
Kinner-Kailash trek Itinerary:
source link Day 1: Chandigarh/Shimla to Recongpeo. (Drive-12 Hours).
Our representative will receive you at Chandigarh Railway Station OR Shimla ISBT. From there Drive to the Base Camp of the Kinner-Kailash trek/Yatra. The route would be Shimla-Narkanda-Rampur-Powari-Recongpeo.
Drive to Tangling village and From there we will start our trek. One must fill up his water bottles because there’s no water source until Ashiqui Park. We will camp there for the night.
After a wonderful sunrise, some photo Session, and nutritious breakfast, the group will trek up to the Gufa and stay there near to the water stream.
Day 4: Gufa to Kinner-Kailash Shivaling to Gufa.
Post sunrise we will start the Yatra/Trek to the Holy Kinner-Kailash. Today you will find the hardest & toughest part of the yatra. After Darshan group will return to the Campsite. Please fill up the water bottles at Campsite because there’s no water source on the way.
Day 5: Gufa to Tangling.
After a deep sleep, we will start the day with the breakfast with some good vibes and trek downhill to the Tangling (Roadhead).
Day 6: Tangling to Chandigarh. (Drive 10 Hours)
After reaching Chandigarh, return journey to the home destination through Train or flight with wonderful memories.
Note: Please spare a buffer day in case we stuck in bad weather conditions or some other. Buffer day not included in the package.
First Batch: 5 August 2018 – completed successfully.
Second Batch: On Request.
INR 11,999 per person + 5% GST (Shimla to Shimla).
INR 12, 999 per person + 5% GST (Chandigarh to Chandigarh).
Special discount available for groups more 5 persons.
Note Minimum 5 persons required to operate this trek other than fixed departure.
– Stay for 5 Nights (2 at Home Stay/Hotel, 3 at Camps).
– Transportation through Bus OR Maxicab (Chandigarh/Shimla to Recongpeo, Recongpeo to Shimla/Chandigarh).
– Healthy and Nutritious Food (Day-1 Dinner to Day-6 Breakfast).
– Services of Certified & Expert Trek Leader, Support Staff (Cook, Porter, & Mules).
– Camping & Forest Permits.
– First Aid Kit.
– Daily Refreshments during Trek (Juice/Frooti, Candy, Biscuits).
– Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mat, Kitchen Tent, Utensils).
– Pictures & Video of the Trek.
– Sessions about Mountain Manners, Flora & Fauna, Tent Pitching, Outdoor Survival Skills.
& Fullpower Fun.
– Any services not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Any Insurance, Emergency Evacuation Charges, Hospitalization.
– Meals & Snacks during Land Transfer (Transportation Shimla to Recongpeo to Shimla or any other location).
– 5% GST as per Govt. notifications
– Any Porter for personal luggage. If somebody requires please ask in advance for a personal porter.
Things to Carry at Kinner-Kailash trek:
1. The Wind & Waterproof Jacket-1.
2. Pullover/Sweatshirt-2, Collared Full Sleeve T-Shirt (Lightweight)-2.
3. Warmer/Thermal-1 (Upper & Lower).
4. Woolen Cap-1, Neck-Warmer-1, Gloves-1, Cotton Socks-5, Woolen Socks-2.
5. Poncho/Rain suit-1 (Mandatory)
6. Floater/Chappal, Good Pair of Waterproof Hiking Shoes (Waterproof during Monsoon & Snow Season).
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines, Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
9. Water Bottle – 2(Mandatory).
10. Head Lamp or Torch/ Flashlight with a fresh pair of Batteries (Mandatory).
11. Solar Charger/ Power Bank to charge Mobile and Digi Camera.
12. Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
13. Sun Cap/ Hat-1, Early-Dry Towel-1.
14. Sunglasses (Mandatory).
15. Trekking/ Hiking Pant-2 (Mandatory).
16. Camera with charged Batteries (to capture memories).
17. Hiking/ Trekking Pole-1(Mandatory).
18. Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs) with rain cover.
19. Daypack (min 15 Ltrs).
20. Cutlery: Carry a spoon, Coffee Mug, and a Lunch Box for hygiene reasons.
21. Dry Ration (Dry Fruits, Chocolates).
22. Mandatory Documents: Please carry the Original & Photocopy of Govt. Photo Identity Card (Driving License, Adhar Card, Passport), Medical Certificate from any Registered Practitioner (MBBS).
– and most important the Adventure Spirit.
Note: Every Trekker has to carry his own backpack. If someone wants please confirm in advance. Porter charges INR 1,000 per day.
– Booking Amount & taxes are not refundable in any case.
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
General Term and Conditions:
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of Full Advance Amount & E-mail from HRI.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
– Consumption of Alcohol or any banned substance is prohibited during the trek/trip.
– Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRI’s is on request.
– Check-In Timings: 2 pm and Check Out Timings: 10 am (for accommodations).
– If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
– The Applicable Tariff, Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– 5% GST as per Government Notification.
– HRI not responsible for any kind of accident or injury to anyone so please trek carefully and under the guidance.
– In the case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective Hotels/Guest House/Home Stay for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Chandigarh only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause.
Package ID: HRI-A111.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid trek during the nights, bad weather conditions.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit, 1-day dry ration during the trip.
7)HRI is not responsible for any accident, damage or anything like that is person’s own responsibility.
8) The Trip takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
Why Travel with Us–
– A Team of Experienced and Certified Mountaineers.
– Nutritious & Hygienic Food.
– Organizing fixed departure treks in Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, and Ladakh.
– Believe in Safety First.
– Well Maintained sleeping bags, tents, and other equipment.
ATM Point and Mobile connectivity
Shimla and Rampur are the places where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
All major Mobile Networks works at Tangling (Starting Point of Yatra/Trek). Please inform anxious family members in advance about poor connectivity during the Trek/Trip.
We are Social
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.
Team Heaven Riders India