Ladakh is known as 'Mecca of Riders'. Road Trip to Ladakh is a scenic overload; beginning in the Backpackers town 'Manali', we ride into – The Moon-land, get to white water raft in the legendary Zanskar River and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world.
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake – Nubra to Pangong via Agam-Shyok River or Wari La Pass – On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue water lake and famous Bollywood movie ‘3-Idiots.
– Services of Experienced Trip Leader during the tour.
– Rohtang Crossing Permit.
– Camping and Forest Permits (if any).
– Water Bottle-2, Tiffin-1, Biscuits, Juices, Energy Bars, Chocolates, Chips, Namkeen for emergency and refreshment during breaks.
– Head Lamp or Torch with the extra fresh pair of Batteries.
– Camera with charged batteries with extra memory card, Power Bank to charge mobile and Camera,
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 10 to 15 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Once Booked 30% of the Total Amount and taxes are not refunded in any case.
Package ID: HRI-A101
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid riding during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician & carry medical.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trip.
7) The trip takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
8) HRI is not responsible for any accident, damage or anything like that is person’s own responsibility.
kindly transfer INR 10, 000 as booking amount in the above said bank account & provide the screenshot on what’s app or E-mail and we will send you the confirmation mail with all details.
For any kind of query drop a mail at email@example.com
OR feel free to call/ what’s app us at +91 73800 87934, +91 98882 25834.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.