Ladakh is known as 'Mecca of Riders'. Road Trip to Ladakh is a scenic overload; beginning in the Backpackers town 'Manali', we ride into – The Moon-land, get to white water raft in the legendary Zanskar River and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world.
1 July 2017 – 11 Days, 10 Nights Trip.
17 September 2017 – 11 Days, 10 Nights Trip.
– All Meals are Veg (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) for Non-veg Pay extra direct at Eating Point.
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Once Booked 30% of the Total Amount and taxes are not refunded in any case.
Package ID: HRI-A101
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid riding during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trip.
7) The Trip takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.