from 0 review
June - Oct
““In twenty years, you’ll be more dissatisfied in the things you didn’t do than in the ones you did.”. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Spiti is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. The scantily populated land of Spiti separates the Indian mainland from Tibet autonomous region & that’s why ‘Spiti’ means ‘The Middle Land’. The name ‘Spiti’ means ‘the middle land’. Spiti valley Tour is famous for its cultural heritage and natural beauty. The Tabo Monastery is one of the most well-known sights on the Spiti Valley Tour. Spiti’s monasteries are known for their magnificent murals, ancient temples, and numerous stupas.
Manali is the popular tourist destination among tourists in India & hub of adventure sports and it levels up your adrenaline rush. This beautiful himalayan town situated at 2,000 meters above sea level next to the bank of Beas river. Manali serves as the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti district as well as Leh-Ladakh.
Nearest Railway Station: There is no close rail-head available close to Manali. Kiratpur Sahib is 268 kilometers away, Kalka is 275 kilometers away, and Chandigarh is 310 kilometers away.
Manali – Kunzum – Kaza -Tabo – Dankhar – Chandra Tal – Manali
Leave from Delhi at 05:00 PM and reach Manali next morning. This will be your first spot in the spiti valley tour.
• Arrive at Manali early in the morning and check into the hotel.
• Freshen up & Rest
• visit the Mall Road, Hidimba Temple, Old Manali for Cafe Hopping
• Shop warm clothing for Spiti Tour - Check things to carry list
• return to the hotel, followed by dinner
• Post early breakfast, drive to Kaza
• Atal Tunnel, Chhatru, Batal, Kunzum Pass at 14,931ft The Gateway to Spiti, Losar
• Reach Kaza by evening
• Overnight stay in Rooms/Camps
Road Distance 200 kms/ 7-8 hours
• Post Breakfast, we drive to some of the highest inhabited regions of the world
• Hikkim - Highest Post office in the world, Send postcards to family and friends
• Komic - The highest village in Asia, which literally translates to ‘eye of a snow cock’ | 4,500 meters above sea level
• Lagnza - The Fossil village, Huge Statue of Buddha
• Later explore Kaza market by own in the evening
• Overnight stay in Kaza
• After a delicious breakfast, drive to beautiful Pin Valley
• Visit Kungri Monastery and then Mudh Village – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley
• This is the best spot in the Spiti Valley tour from Manali
• Declared national park in 1987, Pin Valley has altitudes ranging from 11,000 to 20,000 feet and is home to at least 12 endangered snow leopards.
• Talk to locals, try local cuisine
• return to Kaza, followed by dinner
Road Distance - 100 km | Full Day
• post breakfast, drive to Tabo
• Tabo - 'Ajanta of the Himalayas' Thousand year old monastery, Center of Buddhism in Spiti
• murals, thankas & paintings are believed to have been made in a single night by the Gods themselves
• Dhankar - Seat of the King in ancient times, most beautiful monument in Spiti
• Hike upto Dhankar Lake if time allows
• Stay in rooms
• early breakfast, drive to Chandratal lake
• Mystical and beautiful Chandratal Lake, which means "Moon Lake" | 14,000 feet
• Swiss Camps equipped with high altitude sleeping bags/ blankets and a comfortable mattress
• Hike to Chandratal is 20 minutes away from Parking
• Overnight stay in Swiss Camps, Followed by Dinner
• On this day, we return to Manali via the Manali Highway.
• reach Manali in the evening, find time for shopping
• Board overnight semi-sleeper Volvo to Delhi
• Reach Delhi in the morning and fly back to home with lots of sweet memories
Because Spiti is a high-altitude, cold desert, you must have a baseline level of physical fitness. You can gain with basic workout & breathing sessions. Spiti road trip goes upto 15,000ft there’s altitude gain for that you need to have good lungs. Also your body needs to be active in such high altitude weather. Please take the doctor advice into consideration.
Firstly, Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before.
Don’t forget to carry proper clothing, drink liquid water, tea, coffee etc to acclimatize, BSNL & Jio works at Kaza but not trustworthy.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you with a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info : Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory for all
– Participants should be 15+ years old.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case reserve day for summit attempt is utilised, an additional amount would be charged.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings
Leave a Reply