from 0 review
May - Oct
Bhrigu Lake Trek is a high-altitude trek that has a significant implication.
High-altitude lakes are typically difficult to access, requiring days of hiking and crossing rough terrain before the sight of the lake can be appreciated. The lovely Bhrigu Lake walk in Manali, however, can keep all of these difficult issues at bay.
This walk will undoubtedly provide you with a succession of wonderful moments that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
According to the locals, there is a connection between the lake and Bhrigu and it was told that he is known to have performed meditations and rituals in the banks of the lake hundreds of years ago.
Bhrigu Lake Trek is near Rohtang Pass and it has breathtaking views of the Seven Sisters – Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba and the magnificent Pir Panjal Range. Trekkers will be crossing through lush meadows, verdant grasslands, alpine forests, and trees and streams. The trek is exceptionally pleasant and beautiful where one can rejoice at the sight of the Himalayas.
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity meandering through the Rohtang Pass, spotting the divine Bhrigu Lake, and soaking in the beautiful springs of Vashisht in just 3 days. The trip starts and ends at the most famous tourist destination ‘Manali’.
Get to see Manali’s biggest mountains
Once you reach the lake, you will witness the gorgeous views of Manali’s mountains like Hanuman Tibba, Shitidhar and Ladakhi, Deo Tibba, and Indrasan.
It worth the effort after the climb to the lake
You won’t be disappointed after reaching the lake. The views, the grasslands, the alpine forests will make you go bonkers. The view of Bhrigu lake keeps changing from season to season. In Summers, it is emerald green sometimes you will have large chunks of ice floating. Post monsoon, you will see fresh alpine and grass flowers around the lake.
The Bhrigu Lake Trek is a moderately difficult hike. The trail ascends to a height of over 14,100 feet. There is a significant elevation climb from Gulaba to Bhrigu Lake (10,000ft to 14,000ft) You’ll need really powerful lungs for this. Bhrigu Lake necessitates a high level of cardiovascular stamina.
Bhrigu Lake Trek necessitates a high level of cardiovascular fitness. And you might be considering how to strengthen your lungs? To begin, go for a jog every day. Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before.
Remember to bring appropriate clothing, remain hydrated, and stay warm to properly acclimate.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you with a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info : Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory for all
– Participants should be 15+ years old.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case reserve day for summit attempt is utilised, an additional amount would be charged.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings
Leave a Reply