from 0 review
Next Batch: 30 April
The Churdhar Trek is one of the most breathtaking trails in the outer Himalayas. With 360-degree panoramic vistas, the Churdhar trek leads you to the highest peak in the outside Himalayan range.
At the top of the Churdhar Trek peak, a giant statue of Lord Shiva amazes as well as takes you back to the tales of the great Indian epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana. From Churdhar Summit, one can see views of Shimla Region, Kinner-Kailash & Shrikhand Mahadev Mountain Ranges. Churdhar Peak is surrounded by a 56 Km square forest sanctuary. If you are lucky, then a Musk Deer or a Monal might make a sight. This journey is suitable for both novices and expert hikers and is an excellent weekend activity for nature lovers. One can find snow on its upper ridges all around. You may get some of the most enticing views of the mighty Himalayas from here.
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity to summit Churdhar Trek Peak. The trip starts and ends at the city’s beautiful ‘Chandigarh‘.
Altitude: 3647m | 11,965 ft above sea level
Location: Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh
Total Distance: 28
Difficulty level: Easy-Moderate
Base Camp: Nohradhar
Destination: Churdhar Peak
Duration: 3 days
Min. Age: 15+
Temp:5°C – 30 °C
Fitness: Basic Physical Required
• Meeting Point: ISBT, Sector 17, 5:30am
• 5 hour trip to Nohradhar & meet fellow passengers
• Breakfast on the way, Lunch at Nohradhar
• 6km, 4 hours trek to Base camp
• two water points enroute
• Easy trail, stay in camps
• Lunch, Snacks, Dinner included
You will start journey from Chandigarh to Nohradhar which is the base village. Nohradhar is a place where you'll experience the local culture and share the thoughts with locals. The trail is very muddy and then eventually enters to a forests. Today’s trek will be for 6-7Km. Set up the camp. Tea and Maggie/snacks would be served. Will go to see the Sunset. Dinner and Go to bed early as the next day will involve a lot of trekking, hence getting rest is important.
• Altitude: Churdhar Peak 12,000 ft approx.
• 6 a.m. wake-up call, freshen up, and get ready for summit day
• breakfast 6:30am, packed lunch provided
• 12 km, 7 hours trek
• limited water enroute, carry enough water & refreshments
• Easy trail with a steep last hour.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner included
Start early morning and walk towards Churdhar Peak which is at a distance of about 7km. You can make calls while traveling; however, the network is not reliable; Jio and Airtel function well. After Teesri, you'll be treated to vistas of the Churdhar Peak and the snow-capped Himalayas. You will reach the peak in 3-4 hours. Enjoy the panoramic views from the peak. Head back to the
base camp, snacks & dinner would be served at campsite. Take a rest.
• wake up time 7am, freshen up & get ready
• breakfast 8am, lunch at Nohradhar
• Easy downhill trail, 6 km, 3 hours
• Two water points enroute
• drive to Chandigarh, drop around 9pm.
In nature, the Churdhar Trek is regarded as a moderate trek. The trail ascends to a height of over 12,000 feet. There is a significant altitude gain, from Jobra to Jwara (9,800ft to 11,000ft), which necessitates the use of very powerful lungs.
The Churdhar Trek necessitates a high level of cardiovascular endurance. And you might be considering how to strengthen your lungs? To begin, go for a jog every day. Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before.
Remember to bring appropriate clothing, remain hydrated, and stay warm to properly acclimate.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so the HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage, or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be canceled/skipped, or there could be a change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is canceled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info: Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory for all
– Participants should be 15+ years old.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case reserve day for summit attempt is utilised, an additional amount would be charged.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings
Leave a Reply