from 0 review
March - Dec
If there is one region in the Himalayas that is regarded as a refuge for trekkers and mountain enthusiasts, it is Parvati Valley. The Parvati Valley is a stunning portion of the Kasol-Kheerganga Trek.
Chalal, Parvati River, Kasol, Manikaran, Barshaini, Nakhtan, Rudranag Waterfall, Hot water Spring at Kheerganga, Cafe’s in Kasol
Best Shopping Place- Kasol Market
• Board overnight semi-sleeper Volvo from Delhi around 05:00 PM and reach Kasol next morning.
• reach Kasol in the morning
• check-in your stay, freshen up and relax
• walk around Parvati river by own, Kasol market
• later hike to Chalal village, cafe hopping
• bonfire, dinner & stay
• early breakfast, proceed for Kheerganga trek
• transfer to Barshaini which is trek starting point (22 km)
• Kheerganga trek distance is 12 km, easy-moderate level
• on the way enjoy the walk in nature
• pit stop at Nakhtan village & Rudranag waterfall
• reach Kheerganga by evening
• check-in camps, enjoy hot water spring
• enjoy dinner, overnight stay
Note: Pay heed to trip leader/Guide to enjoy a safe trek
• wake up early & enjoy the sunrise in the morning
• breakfast and down hill trek to Barshaini
• transfer to Kasol
• board overnight semi-sleeper Volvo to Kasol
For Kasol-Kheerganga Trek, you have to be very good in terms of physical fitness. It requires a high-altitude trekking experience of up to 5000 meters. You can gain your physical fitness with workouts & breathing sessions. This expedition goes up to 6387m there’s sudden altitude gain for that you need to have strong lungs. Also, your body needs to be active in such high-altitude weather.
Begin by jogging 4-5 times each week. Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before. You can improve your physical fitness by running, cycling, and doing strength-building workouts. Calculate your BMI
Remember to bring appropriate clothing, remain hydrated, and stay warm to properly acclimate.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you with a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info : Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory for all
– Participants should be 15+ years old.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case reserve day for summit attempt is utilised, an additional amount would be charged.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings
Leave a Reply