-5 to 25°C
Parashar Lake Trek is a symbol of natural beauty which is overlooked by snow-draped peaks and is situated on the highest place of Mandi district. This lake is fed by small mountain streams. From the edge of Parashar Lake, you can see a slice of the distant snow-capped peaks. The Parashar Lake trek is best for weekends.
Away from the hustle-bustle of city life, this is the ideal place to go if you seek seclusion, tranquility, and spectacular vistas. The magnificent Dhauladhar hills surround Parashar Lake, which is located at an altitude of roughly 2730 meters. You get a 180-degree view of the Dhauladhar, Kinnaur, and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges from here.
The Parashar lake trek is the perfect weekend trip from Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Ambala to enjoy some peaceful time while also satisfying your inner adrenal junkie. Parashar Lake trek is an easy trek, which is recommended for all groups and first time.
We do organize Parashar lake trek from Panarsa-Jawalapur route. This route is very scenic and picturesque.
HOW TO REACH PARASHAR LAKE
There are various routes to choose from for the trek. The same bus going to Bhuntar will reach Panarsa which is 10 km before Bhuntar. From Panarsa, we arrange the pick-up and cab. Parashar lake trek starts from Jawalapur.
Cab to Jawalapur village (25 km) –> Trek to Parashar lake (7 Kms).
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity to experience. What’s App/Call +91 73800 87934.
• 5pm, board overnight semi-sleeper Volvo bus
• be on time at boarding point
• 10 hours to reach Panarsa (Mandi-Bhuntar- Manali Road)
• Arrive Panarsa
• Pick up by our team
• Freshen up at our home stay, breakfast
• 2 hrs drive to Jawalapur; trek start point
• 7km trek, 5 hours
• two water points on trail, carry enough water
• don't walk alone, be with group & trek leader/Guide
• clock room to leave extra luggage at home stay
• Check-in Parashar Lake
Includes: Pick Up, Guide, Breakfast, Pack Lunch/Refreshments, Transfer/Transportation/Travel to Trek start Point, Stay at Parashar Lake, Dinner
After reaching Panarsa, Panarsa is 60 km from Mandi towards Manali. Transfer to our Panarsa Home Stay, which is our base camp. You can freshen up here & Hot Breakfast will be served.
After breakfast, 2 hours' drive to Jawalapur in shared cabs, Pack Lunch/refreshments to be distributed among trekkers and then you will trek up to Parashar lake through dense forest and along with a water stream. You'll find many waterfalls beside the trail.
Overnight stay in camps, Snacks & Hot Dinner will be served at campsite.
Witness the sunrise over Himalayas, click pictures, visit Parashar Rishi temple, return to campsite for breakfast.
Later, downhill trek to Jawalapur. Transfer to Panarsa Stand. Services end here.
Board overnight Volvo to Chandigarh/Delhi at 6pm. You'll reach Delhi on next day around 9am. Book further travel accordingly.
Includes: Breakfast, Guide, Transfer/Transportation/Travel, Drop at Panarsa Stand.
The Parashar Lake Trek is a relatively easy hike in the woods. The hike ascends to a height of over 9,000 feet. It necessitates a minimum level of cardiovascular endurance and fitness. You might also begin exercising in order to enjoy the journey. To begin, go for a jog every day. Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before.
Remember to bring appropriate clothing, remain hydrated, and stay warm to properly acclimatize.
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER, we totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully,
No cancellations will be taken over call or whats app msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
In case of government restrictions, bad weather, protests, landslides, road blockage, administrative ban, lockdown, strike or any other unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control, certain activities during the trek/trip/expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking amount is non-refundable in any case.
If a trek or trip or expedition cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (bad weather conditions like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, road block, ban, strike, bandh, etc.). No refund would be provided.
Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/bad weather/unforeseen circumstances (rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, ban, road block, bandh, extra stay, food, transportation or taxi cost etc.), Will be borne by customer on the spot. Company will not be liable.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account or UPI that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (Excluding all additional services transport, rent, porterage, etc.).
Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info: Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, Team HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back.
– Carry original and copy of valid ID.
– Insurance is mandatory for all.
– Participants should be 12+ years old along with a parent.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers.
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals.
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case extra day for summit attempt is utilized, an additional amount will be charged, payable on the spot.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips & Treks require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the costs beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings