0 - 25°C
Jun, August, September
Barshaini is the starting point of Pin Parvati Pass Trek. Which is 21 km away from Kasol. Kasol is a well known tourist destination in India. Kasol is well connected with roads from Manali, Chandigarh, Delhi. Barshaini has basic stay options along with mountain views.
– Valid Govt. ID (Aadhar Card/Passport/Driver’s License/Voter’s Card)
– Valid Insurance (min. 2 lakh), Passport Size Photo
– Medical Certificate by registered medical practitioner min MBBS
– Previous High Altitude Trekking Experience upto 4500m passes like Rupin Pass, Roopkund Trek, Rudragaira Peak, Friendship Peak, Kedartal etc.
PIN PARVATI PASS TREK MEANT ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED HIGH ALTITUDE TREKKERS
* Meeting Point: Barshaini 10 am sharp
* Briefing about Pin Parvati Pass Trek
* Trek to Kheerganga, 12 km, 5-6 hours
* No Network Zone
* Hot water spring at Kheerganga
* Followed by Dinner & Camp Stay
* 12 km Trek, 6-7 hours
* Forest walk, shepherds trail
* Steady climb, serious of up & down, meadows
* Camp setup, overnight stay
* 10 km trek, 5-6 hours
* plains, less ascend on the right side of Parvati river
* Day 3 is nice for trekkers
* Day spent well
* 9 km, easiest day of the trek, 5 hours
* Pandu Pul - tricky part of the day
* Odi Thach is a massive meadow with Kullu Eiger peak view
* meet shepherds and know about them
* 12 km trek, 6-7 hours
* moraine area, flattish walk along the river
* temple of lord Shiva at Mantalai lake
* views are scenic, overnight stay
* 11 km trek, 6-7 hours
* steep terrain, moraine section, boulders, trail over a spur
* establish camp over glacier
* overnight stay
* Summit Day
* start early in the morning
* Peaks like South Parvati, Ganesh can be seen
* be careful of hidden crevasses
* 1.5 km gradual descend
* relax and hot lunch at campsite
* Last day on trek, hike is long
* 15 km trek, 7-8 hours
* Chilled river crossing will trigger adrenaline rush
* Flat walk, view of Mudh village from the trail
* Drive to Manali via Kaza, Kunzum La, & Atal Tunnel
* Drop at Volvo Stand, Manali at 7 pm.
* Pin Parvati Pass Trek ends here
* Book your travel any time after 8 pm.
Reserve day not included in the package, 2500/- Per Person
Please carry the Original & Photocopy of Govt. Photo Identity
Card (any of Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport), Medical Certificate from any
Registered Practitioner (MBBS). Passport and visa required for Non-Indians.
The Pin Parvati Pass trek is considered as a difficult trek. There is a sudden altitude gain i.e. from Kheerganga to Pin Parvati Pass (9219 ft to 17,457 ft ) For that you need to have very strong lungs.
Pin Parvati Pass requires a good amount of cardiovascular endurance. And you might be thinking about how to make your lungs stronger?
Firstly, start by jogging every day. Start jogging at a slow pace and keep increasing day by day. This will make your lungs stronger than before hence cardiovascular endurance exercises are very important.
• –>. Firstly, when you start target 5km in 40 mins
• –> Then gradually increase your pace by running at least 4 times a week. Then try to
bring it down to 5km in less than 37 mins
• –> If you are a person who prefers cycling over running then your target must be 22km
means you should be able to cover 22km in 60 mins.
Here is the routine for a course of one month. You must exercise four times a week
1. Walking is a great exercise that gives great shape to your legs and your body.
It helps in burning calories and cut down excess weight and strengthens the heart.
2. Jogging is effective in increasing human lifespan and makes your lungs stronger. It is an aerobic activity that requires a lot of oxygen. This is a great
exercise for fighting obesity and staying healthy.
3. Squats are the best form of functional exercises to improve stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips and hamstring
4. Another great cardio vascular exercise is pushing your body upstairs after stairs. This is regarded as the best exercise for increasing strength and power
Trek Fitness Guide
Warm up: Spot Jogging for 5 mins
Start with Brisk walking then go for light jogging. You must aim for 40mins.
After few days speed up the routine
Warm up: Spot Jogging for 5 mins
Brisk walk with light jogging. Now this time speed up a little than before that is
3km in 30mins.
Keep repeating the same routine and try to cover in lesser minutes, Start slowly and easily with Stair climbing: 2 stories*10 in 15 mins.
Warm Up: Spot Jogging for 5 mins (same as for you did it for the week 1 and 2)
Brisk walk with light jogging. Now this time speed up a little than before this 3km in 20mins.
Follow the same routine as mentioned above
Start slowly and easily with Stair climbing: 3 stories*10 in 15 mins
Warm Up: Spot Jogging for 5 mins (same as for you did it for the week 1 ,2 and 3)
Brisk walk with light jogging. Now this time speed up a little than before that is 3km in 20mins.
Follow the same routine as mentioned above (try to do it in lesser minutes
Start slowly and easily with the stair climbing: 2 stories*10 in 20 mins. Carry a 15kg backpack and start doing the stair climbing.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you with a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund.
The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info : Terms & Condition
Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. “Heaven Riders India” reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. HRI reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory & it’s participants responsibility
– Participants should be 15+ years old with parents consent
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect locals, their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during Brahmatal trek
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy
– All Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be Non-Refundable
– In case buffer/reserve day for summit attempt is utilized, an additional amount would be charged
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the trekker/you
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund would be provided. Participants have to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while booking.