-10 to 20°C
The stunning valleys, the magnificent mountains and the breathtaking views of the landscape call every traveler to explore Ladakh. Ladakh is one of the most scenic places to visit in India and presumably on top. It has an airport and is connected by road to major places like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Srinagar. Leh is situated at an altitude of 3524 mtrs. In fact. highways leading to Leh are open only between May and October and covered in snow for the remaining months. Leh’s easy accessibility by air led to growth of tourism over the years. There are two ways to reach Leh: by road via Manali (Himachal Pradesh) or Srinagar (Kashmir) and by air with a flight to Kushok Bakula Rimpochee airport located just 4 km from Leh city centre.
Nearest Railway Station: There is no close rail-head available close to Leh. The nearest railway station is Jammu Tawi (700 km from Ladakh). You can hire a cab to reach Ladakh from there. The nearest broad gauge rail-heads are at Kiratpur Sahib 268 km, Kalka 275 km, Chandigarh 310 km.
– Valid Govt. ID (Aadhar Card/Passport/Driver’s License/Voter’s Card)
– Mandatory Insurance (min. 10 lakh), Passport Size Photo
– Medical Certificate by registered medical practitioner min MBBS
– Previous Experience upto 6000m like Mt. Deo Tibba, Black Peak, Kang Yatse 2,
* Check-in, rest for left time
* Briefing about expedition at 4 pm (mandatory), essential check list
* Carry a copy of Valid ID proof and 2 passport size photographs. for foreigner, a copy of passport and visa mandatory
* Purchase or rent personal essentials at Leh
* Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited
* Stay on shared basis, followed by dinner
* Breakfast and briefing
* Acclimatize and visit local sightseeing spots, monasteries, Shanti Stupa, Shey, Thikshey
* Visiting high altitude pass not advisable in any condition
* Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited
* Stay & Dinner
* Post breakfast, drive to Kargil. Stay overnight at Kargil.
* Distance: 220 km, 7-8 hours
* Home Stay/Guest House on shared basis
* Transfer to Tangol village along Suru river
* Distance 75 km, 5 hours
* First view of Nun Kun Massif
* Home stay/ Camp Stay, walk around, rest
* Sort out equipment and dinner
* Trek to the base camp,
* Duration 5 hours
* Camp setup and staying
* Acclimatization and load ferry to ABC
During this period of time we will do the things on day to day basis. We advise to follow leader's instructions and acclimatize properly with rest.
We advise you to have 2 to 3 days as buffer
* Transfer to Leh, drop | 10-12 hours
* Check-in, Hot Water Bath, stay and rest
* Followed by dinner
Note: Spare 2-3 days as buffer (in case of bad weather conditions)
Check-out and Fly back home with lot's of unforgettable memories. See you soon on another himalayan expedition.
For Mount Nun Expedition, you have to be very good in terms of physical fitness. It requires a high-altitude trekking experience of up to 5000 meters. You can gain your physical fitness with workouts & breathing sessions. This expedition goes up to 6387m there’s sudden altitude gain for that you need to have strong lungs. Also, your body needs to be active in such high-altitude weather.
Begin by jogging 4-5 times each week. Begin jogging slowly and gradually increase your speed. As a result, cardiovascular endurance exercises are highly vital for making your lungs stronger than before. You can improve your physical fitness by running, cycling, and doing strength-building workouts. Calculate your BMI
Remember to bring appropriate clothing, remain hydrated, and stay warm to properly acclimate.
We totally understand that unforeseen circumstances might need you to change plans, and so HRI cancellation policy makes it easier to do that. Please read them very carefully.
In case of any unforeseen weather conditions, government restrictions, road blockage or any other unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, certain activities during the expedition or the event itself may be cancelled/skipped, or there could be change in the itinerary.
In such instances, we will do our utmost to find an alternative activity or offer you with a voucher (in the case of event cancellation or rescheduling).
However, there would be no financial refund for the same. You will receive a full refund if the trip is cancelled by us due to a lack of a minimum number of individuals in the batch. Additionally, if you purchased trip insurance, rentals, off-loading, or other activities, you will not receive a refund. The booking cost is non-refundable in any case while using the partial payment mechanism.
All refunds will be sent to the same bank account or credit card account that was used to make the purchase. Within 10 working days, the refund amount will be completed. The amount of the refund will always be computed based on the net amount paid* for the event booking and the Base Price of the event. (excluding all additional services transport, rent, portage, etc.). Any voucher issued would not include the service tax amount paid while making the booking. For more info : Terms & Condition
Itineraries are subject to change and are dependent on information available at the time of preparation. As conditions permit, “Heaven Riders India” retains the right to change expedition dates, people, or itinerary. The cost of delays and/or other changes is the responsibility of the participant if a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which HRI or its agents cannot make provision. For any reason, HRI reserves the right to refuse or accept any individual as a tour member.
– STRICTLY NO LITTERING take belongings back
– Carry original and copy of valid ID
– Insurance is mandatory for all
– Participants should be 15+ years old.
– Leader’s decision is final, and will have to be followed by all the climbers
– Behave well with staff and respect the locals & also their beliefs & rituals
– consumption of alcohol and smoking is prohibited during the trip/expedition/trek.
– Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget, Administration, or new policy.
– On Expeditions, at Base Camp, ration and equipment equally distributed among the climbers for load ferry.
– All Technical Gears will be UIAA Certified. Any loss/damage will be charged @1.5 times of actual value to cover up shipping and custom duties OR you can arrange by you
– No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable
– In case reserve day for summit attempt is utilised, an additional amount would be charged.
– Our team reserves the right to change the plan/itinerary in case there is danger involved.
– Any additional costs due to weather/unforeseen situations, cost of rescue will have to be borne by the climber/you.
– Carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t wish to carry it, you can give it to the porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay extra on the basis of per day per bag.
– Extreme Himalayan Trips require a good amount of physical fitness, stamina and endurance so prepare accordingly.
– In case of bad health, sickness/illness, AMS the participant would be sent back and no refund to be provided. Participant has to bear all the cost beyond.
For any further clarifications ask while bookings